Docusign - Electronic Signatures
We offer DocuSign as a self-service e-signature solution to manage contracts, forms, and authorizations.
- Use existing application and enrollment form documents, or create new templates and workflows to simplify the process.
- Save money on printing, faxing, filing, scanning, distributing, storing, indexing and disaster recovery with all-digital transactions.
- Create batch templates and automatic signing reminders, significantly reducing the time to administer applications and enrollment packages.
- Real time tracking of the status of documents so you'll always know where forms are in the process and how many signatures remain.
- eSignatures provide a more legally binding, fraud-resistant signature than pen and paper, complete with a court-admissible audit trail.
- Digital Transaction Management with audit capability.
- Tracking documents through various stages of workflow.
- Converting existing paper forms and workflows which require legally binding signatures into digital forms.
- Common or frequently-used forms or approval requests.
- (Integration with Salesforce and UCSD-iDocs to simplify workflows and provide a secure document storage solution.)
Not good for
- File or document storage in Docusign.
- Business process management.
- Surveys or data polling.
- If your processes are broken, Docusign will not fix that issue.
- Review the Docusign rollout plan. (tbd)
- Fill out our Docusign Form request form.
- Initial pilot testing will start in Q1 of 2016 with HR onboarding.